Search This Blog

Pages:

Friday 1 October 2010

10 things every woman should know how to do



I've been seeing a lot of these list going around lately. Lists of things to own, movies to watch, shoes to covet...

So I decided to start my own list. Without further adieu, here are 10 Things Every Woman Should Know How to Do.

11. Apologize well.

10. Balance a checkbook.

9.  Comfort someone in need.

8.  Sew on a button and/or hemline. (Trust me; it's worth it to avoid paying a seamstress or tailor every time a button falls off.)

7. Read a map. Because sometimes GPS gets confused too.

6. Change a light bulb.

5. Write a thank you note.

4. Cook a meal that doesn't involve A)Junk Food; B)Candy or C)Alcohol.

3. Put together one "some assembly required" item of furniture. Without reducing it to kindling first. (Why do they have to make those manuals so darn complicated? Why not just color-code the pieces?)

2. Paint a wall.

1. Stand up for her beliefs while respecting those of others.

I'm interested to read your thoughts on the list. Did I miss anything? Have something to add? Put them in comments section.

0 Sassy Comebacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...