Search This Blog

Pages:

Tuesday 25 January 2011

monday updates

It's time for Monday's updates!

The Burt's Bees lip balm I love so much (and that cost less than a dollar full retail)? Turns out it's actually hand salve (at least, according to the label). Score one for multitasking cosmetics!

Whiny men, just like reality TV, need to stop.

This weekend I stumbled upon a fantastic consignment shop that sold real china. For less than $15, I got a large blue and white patterned pitcher, and a similarly patterned cup made in England. Check them out:

Gorgeous, huh?

20 minutes of Pilates makes a world of difference. Don't believe me? Then believe my abs of steel.

Raspberry tort is delicious.

Apparently, kissing your pet in the mouth could lead to a host of diseases, including staph, meningitis and plague. You read that right: PLAGUE. I tried to tell y'all…

TIP: If you're trying to eat healthy but find that dried fruit is too costly, purchase trail mix. You get more variety than with the single fruit packages. The bonus? You save lots of green – money, that is.

0 Sassy Comebacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...